Saturday, December 4, 2010

Times go by...things change.

I'm going to keep this short, because I really should be doing homework and studying for my first set of real college finals! Yikes!
I just wanted to write on this day, the day I decided to officially change my blog from being about me, to being about Him. I have been wanting to create a blog, for some time now, about my thoughts on various everyday topics, things I'm learning from the Word, and just whatever other messages I feel led to post about. Ok, so it is still about me I suppose, but no more lame Vanessa-updates, which I could never keep up with anyway.
I guess that's it, for now. I would like to get in the habit of posting on a regular basis, but for now I'm just gonna see what works and make no promises. I hope that this blog comes to have some valuable, God-honoring words in it, and that He gives me the wisdom to speak His words, not mine.
Until next time...
-Vanessa

P.S. For starters, go read 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:16. I read that yesterday morning and I was in loooove! The Lord is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment